Created By: Visit Carlton
The Carlton Baptist Church was established in May 1870. The Baptists joined with the Christan Church to purchase the current property in 1877. The denominations split costs and usage of the building until 1898. The present structure was built in 1915, using the prior structure to form the west side. John Wennerberg donated half the cost.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Carlton Historical Tour