Created By: Cecily Powell
The Harrow Club was formed in 1883 as The Harrow Mission Church, both funded and designed by old Harrovians from Harrow School. First Missioner William Law recognised the need for provision in the impoverished Notting Dale area and set up the mission with the desire to improve the quality of life for local people, aiding harmony and promoting opportunity.
Since 1883, the Harrow Club has been anchored in the local community, working with young people to address needs related to disadvantage and poverty.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Notting Dale Walking Tour