Created By: Southport Historical Society
This land was set aside for the people shortly after Smithville (Southport) was chartered in 1792. Sponored by the Southport Historical Society. The marker is located at the southeast corner of East West and Howe streets.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Monuments and Markers Tour - Southport, NC
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.