Created By: PocketSights
Look across the street where the Ithaca Town Hall once stood. It was demolished in 2003. The Town Hall (1881) is a former residence designed by Alvah B. Wood, a classmate of Ithaca's best-known architect, William Henry Miller. It had a complex Queen Anne style roof, decorated chimney and gable ornament. The two-story round bay on the front was typical of some Queen Anne houses.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Downtown Ithaca - An Architectural Walking Tour