Created By: PocketSights
The Jefferson Clinton Hotel was built in 1927. During the Great Depression, the hotel was taken over by the City of Syracuse and was renamed the Dome Hotel. This hotel closed in 1986 and remained vacant until 2001 when it reopened as Hawthorn Suites. The hotel has since won several awards, the most notable being 'Hotel of the Year' in 2003.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Syracuse Landmarks Tour