Created By: individual
Pyne Point Park, north end of Seventh Street, Camden
The earliest, stone, section of the Joseph Cooper House was erected in 1695, and a two-story brick addition was added in about 1785. The house was constructed for Joseph Cooper, son of William Cooper, scion of the family. Purchased by the CIty of Camden in 1913, it was used as a library branch and its grounds became Pyne Point Park. In 2005, much of the house was destroyed by fire.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Camden County History Tour