England E1 6FQ, United Kingdom
Created By: Cecily Powell
- Ladbroke estate architecture influenced by Nash
- St John’s Church
- Subterranean House
- Elgin Crescent illustrator Osbert Lancaster
- 1830s Hippodrome Racecourse Paintings by Henry Alken
- Landsdowne House artist colony (LGBTQ pioneers)
- Landsowne Studios (Joe Meek)
This point of interest is part of the tour: Notting Hill Art and Architecture Walking Tour
Leave a Comment
Download the App
Download the PocketSights Tour Guide mobile app to take this self-guided tour on your GPS-enabled mobile device.
Updates and Corrections
Please send change requests to email@example.com.