Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
The Post Cemetery is the largest and newest cemetery on post, with more than 600 marked graves. Four graves belong to World War II prisoners of war, two identified as German, one with a German last name and one with an Italian name. A large proportion of the graves are infants, dating from 1940 to 975.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Fort Leonard Wood Historic Tour