Created By: Northville Historical Society
facing east The Masonic Temple on Main Street's south side was built in 1880 on the second floor of a general store owned by Barton Wheeler. This double occupancy arrangement was Northville's first "condominium."
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historic Northville, Michigan
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.