Created By: Scouts Troop755
Built in 1885-86 the tower of this church was rebuilt in 1960. The clock, a gift of John or Solomon Gardiner, was installed in 1893. The Northville Record records its dedication in July, 1893. The church was sold and turned into a restaurant in the early 1970’s known as the Drawbridge Inn.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Northville Heritage Hike