Created By: Visit Carlton
Built: About 1902
First church was built in 1855, on land donated by Peter Smith. Smith is buried in a grave beside the church. The building was abandoned for a few years, then became a Finnish Lutheran Church in 1927. In 1949, it became a Rebekah Lodge. This former church is now a private residence.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Carlton Historical Tour