Created By: Students of Tc3
Photogarphed in 1912.
Originally based in the Trebloc building on South Aurora Street, The New York Telephone Company had quite a rocky existence. Through many merges and breakups, it ended up being acquired by Bell Atlantic and then the American Bell Telephone Company. It was finally bought out by American Telephone & Telegraph (AT&T). When it merged with the Federal Telephone and Telegraph Company, it moved into this building in 1921.
This point of interest is part of the tour: History Hike