Created By: individual
808 Cooper Street, Camden
Worship:2nd and 4th Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
This meeting can trace its lineage back to the first Quaker meeting in Camden County, whose first home was on the property of the Newton Burial Ground off Collings Avenue in West Collingswood, This meeting house was erected in 1824, and was remodeled in 1885 by prominent Philadelphia architect Wilson Eyre, Jr. it was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1971.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Camden County History Tour