Created By: Visit Carlton
Built sometime after 1913, this building has served multiple purposes. At one time it was a Safeway grocery store. Later, it became the site of several bars. From the late 1950s through In the 1970s, Junys Inn operated here. By the late 1990s, it was the Pied Piper Club. After an extensive remodeling in 2017, the Carlton and Coast Tavern opened.
More research is necessary to gather the history of this building.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Carlton Historical Tour