Created By: Lake Hartwell Country - Leadership Pendleton on the Map
SITE: #30: Pendleton United Methodist Church
This Methodist church was organized in 1835 on the corner of Broad and Cherry Streets. The original frame church burned and was replaced with a brick structure in 1948. The stained glass window above the entry is original to the 1948 structure and joins the past to the present in the current sanctuary built in 1985.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Pendleton Historic Walking Tour