Created By: Reno County Museum
Any remains of Sego aren't visible from the roadway, except for a graveyard not far off Sego Road. It had a post office from 1874 to 1905, according to the Kansas State Historical Society. There also was a school, church, general store, constable and creamery. However, by 1910, there were only 16 people living in Sego.
Now there is nothing.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Reno County Ghost Towns