Created By: Downtown Ithaca Alliance
This church is particularly notable for its stark, Gothic design and soaring main tower. It was designed by Robert Cartwright and erected in 1959-60 to replace the original brick church built in 1824. A parish house was added on the south in 1888, while the main structure was extended to the west in 1892; a new chancel constructed in 1913.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Architectural Walking Tour of Downtown Ithaca