Created By: Nappanee Public Library
Located at 252 East Market Street, this home was built for Daniel and Elizabeth Zook. H.F. Frazier was the architect.
At one time this home has three floors and shared a carriage porch with the John Coppes home.
Daniel Zook moved to Nappanee in 1882 and served as the Justice of the Peace for a number of years. He was one of the first to practice law in Nappanee. He became associated with Coppes Brothers and Zook after purchasing the interest of Samuel Coppes in 1890. Daniel passed away in 1912 and after his death, the partnership of Coppes, Mutschler and Zook dissolved.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Homes of the Kitchen Industry