Created By: Cornell Botanic Gardens
This is the oldest building remaining at Cornell. It was built in 1883 as a foundry for the Sibley School of Mechanical Engineering where students created custom metal castings. Still known as “The Foundry,” it is now the Department of Art’s sculpture studio.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Fall Creek Gorge Tour