Created By: Saint Louis University
A statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary was installed in this garden of the School of Commerce and Finance (established in 1910) in the 1950s. The School of Commerce and Finance is now the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business.
This point of interest is part of the tour: The Pilgrim's Path at Saint Louis University
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.