Created By: Historic Decatur Association
The Todd House is one of only four surviving buildings from the Civil War; it was used then as a storage facility. Dating to 1836, it was originally a two-room Georgian house. The front door and sidelights are original. Several additions have been made to the rear of the house. Today it is considered a “hall and parlor” style house with a hall that runs from the front door to the back door with parlors opening off the hall.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Old Decatur Historic District