Created By: Downtown Ithaca Alliance
Stowell-Osborn House/William Henry Miller Inn - 303 N. Aurora St.
Famed local architect William H. Miller designed this home for Calvin D. Stowell in 1880, and it was purchased in 1914 by Robert C. Osborn. Successors of the Osborn family owned the home until 1996, and it was bouth in 1998 by Lynnette Scofield and her former husband. The two re-opened the house in 1999 as the William Henry Miller Inn, named in honor of its architect, who created a Queen Anne style home featuring a corner tower, half-timbering, and stained glass windows.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Architectural Walking Tour of Downtown Ithaca