Created By: Fort Myers CRA
Built in 1925 when the river reached to Bay Street, the Towles Building was used as a fish house and processing facility. Following a vacant period, it was occupied again in 1946 as the Dew-Drop Inn Restaurant. Since then, the building has been used for several restaurant and entertainment venues. It is particularly valued for its rooftop restaurant/bar space with a spectacular 360° view of the river and the surrounding city.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Downtown Historic Tour