Created By: David
McKecknie and Trask, (1922-1923)
William B. Fullerton and Earl McCamis (1959)
The Neo-Classical masonry and reinforced concrete building was the third location for the University Club, originally established as a private men’s social organization. Founded in 1901 by ten alumni of six local, higher educational institutions, the University Club merged with the Kansas City Club in 2001. The Kansas City Club closed in 2015.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Library District Walking Tour