Created By: Venice Neighborhood Council
Spanning across Windward Avenue at Pacific, the VENICE Sign in lights is a modern day replica of the one originally installed in 1905 by the legendary Abbot Kinney.
In 2007, the Venice Sign Restoration Project recreated and installed the contemporary version of this historic sign.
The Venice Chamber of Commerce is responsible for the sign and for protecting its trademark. To include the VENICE Sign in any form of published media please email email@example.com
Visitors are welcome to photograph the sign for their personal use and enjoyment.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Venice CA Tour