Created By: Northville Historical Society
Originally the home and grocery store of Anthony H. Kohlers, this building was constructed in 1887. As it was located directly across the road from the railroad depot, its transition to an inn came about naturally. Now the building is a popular bar with lunch specials, pool tables, karaoke night & a jukebox.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historic Northville, Michigan