Created By: Visit Madison, Inc.
222 W. Main Street. This church, built in 1831, was located on the site of what is now the Main Street parking lot. After the church united with Trinity Methodist in 1881 the building became the Madison Opera House. It was razed in the 1970s.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Churches Walking Tour