Welcome to the 2021 West Central Neighborhood Home and Garden Tour!
- Click “Start Tour”, then select “Standard Tour Mode”
- You may begin the tour at any stop
- The app will calculate the closest stop to where you are and will guide you there, or you may click any stop on the map
- When you reach your next stop, the house information will automatically pop up on your screen
- If you need to see the map more clearly, you can zoom into the map by placing 2 fingers on the screen and spreading them apart
- Press the “Follow Me” button in the lower right for the app to follow along as you walk
- If you lose your blue dot on the map, click “Follow Me”
- Under “Settings” in the upper left corner, you’ll find the option to turn off “Auto Map Rotation” or "voice navigation" if either of those are helpful
Viewing a Home:
- If you’ve reached your next stop but the information doesn’t pop up, just click on the stop number on the map
- Swipe to view photos and tap to enlarge them
- Click “Continue Tour” when you’re ready for the next stop
Please stay on the sidewalks (and alleys) and off of the homeowner's properties.
This self-guided walking tour will highlight 9 historic homes and 2 gardens. We do this in an effort to promote neighborhood revitalization and historic preservation. Enjoy the ambiance and beauty of our neighborhood as you stroll our tree-lined streets and view an eclectic variety of historically significant points of interest.
Thank you, and enjoy!
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS:
A special shout-out to our hard-working tour committee and homeowners!