Welcome to the tour,
- Enter in this detailed description what did you saw and learned about when visiting Buttermilk Falls State Park. This should be a fun and interesting description that gets your reader to want to learn more and take your tour.
Example: “Buttermilk Falls State Park takes its name from the foaming cascade formed by Buttermilk Creek as it flows down the steep valley side toward Cayuga Lake. The upper park has a small lake, hiking trails through woodlands and along the gorge and rim, picnic areas and playing fields.” (source)
Come explore, discover, and learn about my experience at the Buttermilk Falls State Park with this interactive tour guide.
- Now write your own description or just edit the one above.
- You can search the map, click on Map Type to change the view, zoom in and out by using the + and – buttons (or by scrolling with your computer mouse) and then click in the map area to drop the green point of interest marker to add other cool places you saw.
- You can share your pics by dragging and dropping your pics at each point you add. You can also find interesting pictures online that are royalty free to add to your tour.
- Have your teacher approve your tour by looking it over and having them email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Please Approve MY Tour (Input Tour Name).
- Share your tour with friends and family by showing them your tour on the PocketSights App and by finding your tour at: https://pocketsights.com/tours.
Congratulation you have now become a PocketSights Tour Guide!
Thank you! We hope you continue to Explore, Discover, and Learn with PocketSights.