Created By: MA Department of Conservation & Recreation
About the Trail
This guide offers a brief and engaging self-guided walk along the Frost Pocket Loop. This trail brings you through the stark and beautiful Pine Barrens habitat and its unique geological and natural features. Download or print a park trail map if you choose to hike any of the other park’s trails at https://www.mass.gov/locations/myles-standish-state-forest.
This hiking trail is about 1.6 miles long and is mostly flat. There are a few small hills and it is quite sunny. Hiking time is usually about 60 minutes. Enjoy yourself, but please remember…
· Observe all posted rules and regulations.
· Please stay on designated trails.
· Pets must be on leash at all times.
· Carry in, carry out all trash.
· Leave only footprints take only pictures.
· No motorized vehicles allowed on trails.