Created By: Thomasville Tourism Commission and Thomasville Public Library
First quarter of the Twentieth century, three-story with mezzanine, brick building that has been greatly altered on its facade. The plain building features rows of new windows on the third and fourth floors and a new street level elevation. The rear elevation, visible in the alley that runs behind the block, suggests the original appearance of the facade. A 1947 photo shows Jones Department Store occupying the building.
This point of interest is part of the tour: The Commerce Walk