Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
The Bank of Farmingdale was established in 1907. The bank was torn down in the 1920's so that Conklin Street could be widened. In 1952, the Bank of Farmingdale merged with Franklin National Bank. In 1974, European American Bank purchased Franklin National Bank. In 2001, Citibank purchased all of EAB’s offices and decided to close the branch at 266 Main Street. In 2002, the building was purchased and used in addition to 280 Main Street to house the law firm of Carman, Callahan & Ingham.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village