Created By: Anne Steinert
The Cincinnati Gas Light and Coke Building was built in 1870 to serve as the corporate headquarters for our local power company. It was designed by local architect James McLaughlin. An addition was added in 1902.
Across the street the Gibson Art building dates to 1923.
Both buildings are now loft apartments.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Downtown Cincinnati - Anne D. Steinert