Created By: Riverview Memory Gardens
The Doctor's Office dates prior to 1884. Dr. Robert Cameron began his practice there in 1915. The inside consists of a waiting room and an inner room where the doctor saw patients. There are many medical insturments used at that time on display in the office. The structure was moved to the Village in 1967.
Outside the office is an herb garden. Doctors of the time used many native herbs to treat their patients. Johnny Appleseed was also known to plant herb gardens near his orchards.
This point of interest is part of the tour: AuGlaize Village Tour