Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
Henry & Clarissa Eagon received their real estate licenses from New York State in 1927. They were granted a New York State License as a real estate brokerage firm on November 1, 1929. They began being authorized fire insurance agents in January of 1929. They were representatives of the Northwestern National Insurance Company beginning in March of 1930. They filed a certificate of partnership with Nassau County on May 14, 1940. Eagon & Eagon existed in the 1940s to the 1960s.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village