Created By: Myrtle Creek Historical Society
Dr. B.F. Fallin was a familiar sight to many in Myrtle Creek area, visiting patients in his horse and buggy. The Dr’s wooden medicine chest is on display at the Douglas County Museum.
Dr Fallin traveled the Oregon trail and ended up in Myrtle Creek. He was a practicing physician and there was a separate entrance to his office in the home that he had built on this corner in 1882. The house was torn down around the time the telephone company built their switching office here.
Photo is of house in early years before it was torn down
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historical Sites Downtown Myrtle Creek