Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
The Ladder & Hose Company and Water Witch Engine Company merged in 1892 and moved to a combined location on Main Street, slightly south of its current location. In 1932, the department moved to its current location. The rescue squad was formed in 1940.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village