Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
The Bank was established in 1907. Adolph Bausch served as its first president until 1913. In addition to Adolph, some of the pioneers of the bank were James F. Michel, Harrison G. Nostrand, Charles Keller, Christopher Fuchs, William H. Trou, Aaron Stern, Frederick A. Kunz, and Charles L. Watkins. In 1957, the bank moved to Main and Conklin Streets.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village