Created By: Mount Joy Borough
This 1 acre Florin Park dates back to 1887 when it was a part of the Florin Hall and Park Association. The group held festivals here but interest waned and the property was eventually razed and the Florin Fire Company was built on the grounds. In later years, a baseball diamond was developed for Pee Wee / Little League. Then in 2000, Florin Fire Company and Fire Department Mount Joy merged and this Park was subdivided and is now its own parcel.
For Rules and Regulations please visit General Park Rules
This point of interest is part of the tour: Mount Joy Borough Parks