Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
Charles Loehrs owned this general store for about 14 years until his death in 1921. Charles Loehrs sold a variety of items including hay, feed, grain, groceries, and hardware items. After Loehrs death, the store was taken over by Karp and Koblintz. In 1924, Karp became the sole proprietor when Koblintz retired.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village