Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
GEORGE M. REED BUILDING, EAST OF 407 HISTORIC ROUTE 66: One door west of 407 Historic Route 66, hidden behind a false front and awning, is the two-story concrete block building constructed in 1911 by (at-the-time) Waynesville postmaster George M. Reed. The building contained the post office, Reed’s law and abstract office, and apartments on the upper level.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Waynesville Downtown Walking Tour
Please send change requests to email@example.com.