Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
Opened in the 1920s by Joseph Greco on Front Street, it moved to Main Street in the 1930s. The shop specialized in custom tailoring, dyeing, pressing, and cleaning. Mr. Greco hand-tailored the clothes. It closed in 1950 and moved to Wall Street.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village