Created By: PocketSights
Located at: Open green between Hayden Hall and Chemistry Laboratories
Bronze, standing figure (chemist). Some collaboration with S.T. Stevens. Bureau Brothers Foundry. 1% money $4,900.00, for relocation May 25th, 1973.
Gross Area (square feet): 120 inches high
Year Built: 1934
Architect: Frank Lynn Jenkins & Lawrence Tenney Stevens
External Links: Penn Art Collection
This point of interest is part of the tour: Penn's Public Art - Full Tour