Created By: Riverview Memory Gardens
The Kieffer Home was donated by the Kieffer family of McClure, OH in 1972. Each part was numbered, disassembled and rebuilt by the Explorer Post 212, the AuGlaize Militia and members of the Society. The structure is representative of an 1860'a log home and is furnished with early pioneer furniture including a rope bed and an ornate chest. It has a candle wheel used in candlemaking.
This point of interest is part of the tour: AuGlaize Village Tour