Created By: Riverview Memory Gardens
The Kinner two-story comes from west of Ayersville at the intersection of Pleasent Bend and . It was donated by Ralph Kinner, who's father Jacob Kinner grew up in the home. In fact, the family lived in the home with a kitchen addition in the back until its donation to the Village in 1973. It was reconstructed on its current site in July of 1979. The first floor was refinished in 1980. A new stairway was built and upstairs, a bedroom was featured. A photo of Jacob Kinner's family hangs in the house. The parents are Guy and Ella (Andrews) Kinner and their seven children: Freda, E. Jacob, Tressa, R. Ford, D. Esther, Grace & Mabel. Guy and Ella were married in 1897 and farmed for a living.
This point of interest is part of the tour: AuGlaize Village Tour