Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
The Kolkebeck family had a house and barn on this property which were renovated for classroom use after the school district purchased the property. The Farmingdale Free Library was originally located in the Kolkebeck House. The Kolkebeck House and barn were demolished in 1929 to expand the Main Street School property.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village