Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
LONE OAK PRINTING, 300 HISTORIC ROUTE 66: This concrete block building was completed in 1906 by Waynesville grocer Joseph Martin Long. The first floor housed Long’s store and the post office while the second story contained the opera house which was used for public performances. During the late 1960s, Harry Witt operated Witt’s Fashion Shop at this location.
Check out the historic photographs inside Lone Oak Printing.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Waynesville Downtown Walking Tour