Created By: Marist College
Originally designed as a gym, and constructed entirely by the Marist brothers, Marian Hall opened in 1948. The building was originally used as gym, but also held other facilities such as a laundry room and a garage. In 1983, Marian Hall was renovated into a dorm for Marist students. A second floor was added to the building, and the gym was transformed into dorm rooms. It houses mostly first, and some second year students.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Marist College Campus Tour