Created By: Myrtle Creek Historical Society
This concrete bridge over Myrtle Creek was built in 1930. Originally the location had a simple wooden bridge, then a covered bridge, then a metal truss bridge. The single-lane steel truss structure was in use from 1911 until It was replaced during the Pacific Highway Improvement Project with the current bridge.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historical Sites Downtown Myrtle Creek