Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
The Noon Hotel was owned and operated by John H. Noon. The hotel was also known as the John H. Noon Hotel and was previously located in East Meadow. The building was built circa 1840 and was used first by Joseph Seligman. After Seligman’s hotel, it was purchased in 1859 by John H. Noon and used as a hotel and tavern. After the Noon Hotel, it was owned by another individual until 1913. Its close proximity to the train station made it a great place for shelter for travelers especially as the depot was at this intersection.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village